Easier banking for everyone
We are committed to meeting the banking needs of all of our customers. With accessible banking, you can enjoy a wide range of products and services designed to make banking easier and more convenient for everyone.
All Flushing Bank branches comply with the ADA, state, and local accessibility laws. In addition, we will investigate and promptly respond to any accessibility concerns that arise.
Everyone should have access to the financial information they need, which is why we offer accessible banking products that support your unique banking experience.
- Checks in large-image format
- Audio and large-print brochures and disclosure statements
- Raised-line checks with embossed guidelines
- Magnifiers to aid in completing transactions and paperwork
Call or visit your local branch to access any of these products. You can also download the audio recordings and large print brochures here.
Accessible services & communication
We want to ensure that every customer has options to communicate with us. We have helpful services and open lines to assist you.
- We accept calls from relay services, call us at 800.581.2889
- We offer a dedicated TTY/TDD service, call us at 855.540.2274
- Reader Services for customers requesting information read aloud
Flushing Bank is committed to providing a meaningful online user experience for all of our customers. Our website adheres to online usability and web page design requirements recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Optimized site code that works with screen reader software
- Skip navigation links
- Images with descriptive text
- Multimedia elements with captioning and/or transcripts
- Text resizing
Help us help you
If you have any suggestions that may help us improve our accessibility for customers with disabilities, or if you have other disability-related needs, please contact us via phone or mail.
P.O. Box 9000
East Meadow, NY 11554
Attention: Compliance Department